2011年1月24日月曜日

Club activities

http://vol02.eyes-art.com/0165.html
The club activities when I am senior high school student are good memories. I belonged to the track and field club at the senior high school. First, it was not able to be reflected on the event that I wanted to appear when I am first grader. Therefore, I did practice after club activities were over with a friend. Second, I got possible to enter the event that I wanted to run after becoming a second grader. However, I was not able to leave a good result in a game. I got a lot of advice from a friend to improve a form when I run. And I was able to update a personal best at the end time of the second grader. Third, I have been hurt during an exercise in the training camp of the last of the third grader. I was very annoyed, but friends cheered me up. Finally, I was not able to leave a good result by the club activities, but it is important when it was able to experience various things.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿